View Royal Caribbean Cruise Jobs Available And Apply Online

rccl cruise jobs

Our ships sail around the world and visit exciting and unique destinations on every continent. Many employees note that traveling the world is one of their favorite parts of working on our ships. My father worked for Royal Caribbean for many years. After his passing, I joined the company as an island attendant.

Requirements to work onboard

We firmly believe that great vacations begin with great employees. Join our team and start your own adventure. Each ship features a spa and hair salon onboard, and treatments are offered at a discounted price to crewmembers. Appointments are necessary and, as expected, guests have priority. We also have a crew barber shop available. Please inquire with your shipboard HR team.

Cruise ship workers reveal what life is like at sea - Business Insider

Cruise ship workers reveal what life is like at sea.

Posted: Fri, 07 Feb 2020 08:00:00 GMT [source]

Top keywords used to find Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd jobs

Our interns work on meaningful projects that are part of the business initiatives, are exposed to multiple teams, and are a major part of our community. Are there any activities to enjoy during my time off? At Royal Caribbean Group we believe in creating a fun work environment.

rccl cruise jobs

Stage & Production Manager

If space is available, employees are welcome to enjoy the excursions at a discounted price. What if I don’t get along with my roommate? Working onboard is a great opportunity not only to grow professionally, but also to make friends from all over the world. While different cultures act differently and sometimes it takes time to adjust, we believe that being open and respectful always leads to good relationships.

rccl cruise jobs

Employees can apply for a one-day visitors’ pass for family and friends; this must be requested with advanced notice. Please check with your supervisor for more details. Objects that may represent a hazard are prohibited.

Guest Security Supervisor

I’ve always wanted to be part of a company that allows me to grow and develop myself as a professional, while also helping me become a better person. I can say for sure that I made the right decision when I chose to begin my journey with Celebrity Cruises. Royal Caribbean Group gave me the opportunity to turn my passion into a career – making a difference for people of all abilities. Every day I feel empowered to not only help improve the business, but to also make a positive impact on the disability community. My favorite part is that I love being able to work for a company that has the most incredible people and the best travel benefits.

See below for the positions that are currently available. Please note, candidates for career positions must be at least 18+ years of age to be considered. Yes, each ship has an internet café that is available to employees, with several computers that have internet access (fees apply). For those who would like to bring their own laptop, wifi is available (fees apply). Are crew members entitled to discounts for their families?

Shore Excursions Manager

Working for Royal Caribbean was something I dreamed of since I started my journey to become a Marine Engineering Officer, especially because of the values and focus on diversity. What I love most is being able to inspire others who are starting in this industry and show them that it is possible to achieve everything with hard work and dedication. This company has given me the opportunity to provide a better life for myself and a chance to work in an international environment.

Royal Caribbean: The Rich Get Richer, the Poor Get Poorer - Cruise Law News

Royal Caribbean: The Rich Get Richer, the Poor Get Poorer.

Posted: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 08:00:00 GMT [source]

Shipboard hiring process

Unfortunately no, to be eligible for an internship you must still be enrolled in a university or equivalent-level school. Internship opportunities are posted from August-November and January-April of each year. Applicants are encouraged to apply early. Roberta, Bartender on Royal Caribbean International’s Wonder of the Seas, shares a few highlights of her job. Dive into the vibrant world of our passionate team with an exclusive video. Listen to Chef de Rang Roberto and Commis de Rang Aleksandra as they reveal the exceptional qualities that make working with us truly extraordinary.

Most senior management roles have 4-month contracts while most of the rest of the positions have 6-8 month contracts. Employees live onboard for the total length of their contracts. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In December 2020, we launched initial sailings in Singapore aboard Royal Caribbean International’s Quantum of the Seas.

Hiring partners are third party service providers; they are not employees of our company. Only those listed on this site are authorized to recruit for our company. I always had a dream of working in the cruise industry. Royal Caribbean International provides me with the opportunities to not only travel the world and meet friends in different countries but to also excel in my career and personal development. Working here has helped me become the strongest version of myself, and I truly love my job. I am passionate about this company and am dedicated to serving our guests each day.

Should employees become ill while onboard, each ship has a team of dedicated medical professionals that will provide assistance at no cost to the crew member. However, while the medical team is ready to assist in any urgent situation, they shouldn’t be considered your primary medical care provider. It is important to join the ship healthy and ready to work.

Therefore, all crew members must attend emergency training, and are required to participate in boat drills. Every crew member is assigned an emergency duty which they will be trained on and practice during regular boat drills. COVID-19 has changed the world, and we’re changing with it. Our procedures have transformed due to the global pandemic, making it safer to work aboard our ships.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Invaluable Experience of Living in a Sorority House

New Construction Homes for Sale

LongHorn Steakhouse Menu With Prices Updated: April 2024